FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jean C: "2 extra wide"
- Diane: "My podiatrist suggested New Balance for good support"
- O: "black Velcro shoe"
- stella: "For my grandmother who is 95 years old and loves the comfortable feeling this sneaker gives her"
- M: "GIFT"
amy asked: same problem and question as Lisa L. swollen foot, high arch will velcro close?
- Chris: "Have the same problem. Velcro won't close."
Lisa asked: Has anyone that's bought this shoe had a problem with feet that swell? I have a foot that swells up quite a lot and am having a real hard time finding shoes to fit the height requirement I need. Am hoping because its velcro...if it would give a little more room by adjusting the straps. anyone?
- Kate: "New balance shoes are built on a system that involves shoe lasts - it's like a form. If you go to a New balance shoe store - call first and ask if they have the machine that determines what type of last is best for you. Maybe that will help you."
- Lisa: "Thank you (:"
- Chris: "I have trouble closing the velcro straps. The straps have to be pulled very tight and cause the tops of my feet to hurt."