FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennifer: "Did not look or feel good. Returned these"
- liduvina: "wide shoes"
- Theresa: "They look like good shoes for work. I always buy New Balance shoes for work. Plus read the comments that people had wrote."
- Dawn: "all leather and just plain black"
- Lisetta: "These are comfortable and stable for standing all day at work. I also wear them as casual wear when shopping or traveling."
- Carol: "comfort, stability ---I hope!"
- Alonna: "Work"
- Wanda: "black sole and it comes in wide"
- Karen: "Podiatrist recommendation"
- Vicki: "Have owned New Balance before. They are US made and known for good quality. Looking for a comfortable shoe I can wear at work all day and this one seemed to fit those needs."
- Elizabeth: "the only one in my size"
- Joyce: "To take on a trip to Africa."
- A: "I have to wear sneakers all the time and thought this shoe would look nice with dress cloths."
- Alexis: "My old NB shoes have worn out, I love this brand because of the roomy toe box."
- Laura: "New balance are the only sneakers an older woman should wear if she has feet problems. I do a lot of walking -"
- Brittany: "needed new work shoes"
- Carol: "returned"
- Kathleen: "Comfort, style and price"
- Pat: "COLOR AND STYLE"
Sister asked: Three questions actually - how high is the heel? tie or velcro - which do you suggest,? can they be returned?
- Janet: "The heel is about equivalent to any "tennis shoe". I purchased the tie, which I prefer. The velcro has a tendency to lose its grip over time. Famous footwear is good about returns. You should be able to return them to any Famous Footwear store. Saves you having to pay for return postage."
- Natalie (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately we have not received any customer answers to your question. We are unable to give you an exact answer regarding the heel height, but I can tell you they are less than 1 inch. The tie or velcro is a personal preference, but the ties have had better reviews overall. And yes, they can definitely be returned. Here is a link to our return policy. http://www.famousfootwear.com/returns I hope this helps! Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Gayle asked: does this shoe have the rollbar?
- Linda: "It has Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle, I wouldn't say this is a rollbar. I find the shoe very comfortable to walk in and no problems with crowding in the toe box."