FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Phyllis: "I chose these because of the style and because they are narrow. I sure hope they fit. They look so "comfortable They arrived--I love the shoe. Great fit!"
- Bonnie: "Have these in three other colors and they are the most comfortable shoes I can find anywhere."
- G: "After about a year and a half of regular use these shoes developed a hole in the bottom! I loved the look and the comfort fit of the shoe but was disappointed they wore out so quickly!"
- B: "The Propet name and need for comfort walking shoes"
Jennifer asked: I have always worn New Balance, but they seem to be going away from narrow in a women's brown shoe, which I wear most days to work. Do these shoes run big or small? I have a narrow foot and like an ample toe box.
- Karen: "I also have a narrow foot. And I wear these shoes to work. A nice, thick enough sole for walking and standing. I find them to be true to width. And room enough to wiggle your toes. I am a big fan of the brand."
- Donna: "I love Propet products, and generally find them true to size. In my case, I used to wear a 7M, but I've had a few foot problems and was advised to get the 7W. It worked very well. In your case, I have the feeling you would find the sizes exactly as advertised: a regular M is in fact typical of a medium, for example. One thing you can be sure of-- this is a very quality brand (no, I don't work for them, and to be honest, until I had foot problems, I never thought about nor was even familiar with Propet), and it gives good support. The Washable Walkers are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn."