FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebecca H: "These shoes were a mistake unfortunately. I'm hanging onto them in case I am desperate."
- S: "I've owned a pair before and they are very comfortable work shoes."
- catherine: "They were a disappointment. The size runs small so I had to give them away."
- Susan: "New Balance is the only sport shoe that is comfortable on my wide feet."
- Leslie: "for work"
- Stephanie: "Need new shoes for walking outdoors."
- Sherri: "work"
Denise asked: Does this shoe have a removable insole?
- Barbara W: "Yes. I took them out and use a different insole."
- claudia: "yes it has a removeable insole."
- Susan: "yes. I have a metal plate I need to wear in my shoes and was able to remove the insole and place it underneath"
- Carolyn: "Yes it does have a removable insole. Great if you have orthotics."
- Ollie: "I am not sure. I only wore them a couple of times and my sister took them. I do know they were comfortable though."
Leslie asked: I haven't worn this brand name recently. My most recent purchases were ASICS and a 7.5 medium width fit. Is the sizing here similar? And, if they don't fit, can I return them free...or do I pay return postage?
- Carmen: "I am a letter carrier, so I am on my feet 8-9 hours a day. New Balance is the only shoe that gives me the comfort to perform my job and I am able to add my insole with no problem> It is true to sizing and you can return them if they do not fit"
- Tawna: "I wear new balance almost exclusively but my kids have some asics. From what they say I think the new balance is a little more generous in their sizes but not a lot of difference. I have always made returns to a store and have not shipped them back. I think you are responsible for return shipping but I have had no problems returning them at a store."
- Kay: "I wear a 9.0 medium width in both New Balance and ASICS. I would say the sizing is comparable, at least in size 9.0. I don't know about the return postage issue since the shoes fit and I did not return them."
- Andrea: "I wear asics too and I like the fit of both. You can return the shoes in store for free. I have always brought shoes to the store to return since the store is really close to my house, I have never tried returning shoes through the mail. "