FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bettie: "I needed a shoe that was large enough & wide enough for my son. Also it's a decent looking shoe and the price is reasonable."
- Charles: "Quality shoe"
- Andre: "I had the same pair in the natural look. I love them and the great thing is the both don't look like the same shoe in a different color. The both look unique."
- Kevin: "I had this shoe before and I loved it...saw it here so I HAD TO HAVE THEM"
- Earline: "It was the color my husband was looking for"
- jose: "I was interested in a red pair of shoes"
shaun asked: in athletic shoes I wear a 12 I have dress shoes that are 11.5. will an 11.5 in these fit me like my other dress shoes now?
- Thom: "Depends on how wide your foot is. I have a wide foot and these get narrow toward thr toes, but there is plenty of length. If you have a normal width foot the 11.5 should be fine."
- Ervin: "I am really unsure if they will fit. My son wears a 16 athletic shoe and we ordered 14 W and even though they fit in length and width, the opening around the ankle is huge. We can put 2 fingers all around the ankle and when he walks his entire heel comes out of the shoe. This is the fourth pair of slip-ons that we have tried and we have had the same problem with all of them. He is going to have to go to lace-up dress shoes."
- Hosea: "Yes I believe you have a perfect fit. I wear a size 13 in athletic shoes, and the Giorgio shoes were the same fit."
- Vivek: "This shoe fits a tad smaller than other dress shoes.I'd recommend 1/2 size bigger than what you normally wear in other dress shoes."