FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "wedding"
- Tracy: "For my daughter for a wedding she is in"
Kesia asked: My daughter is 7 and wears a 1.5 shoe, is that the same as your preschool size?
- Laura: "My Daughter is 8 and in the 3rd grade. I purchased these shoes for her to wear in my wedding back in October 2012. I ordered a size 3 grade school size. Pre-school sizes run much smaller. Hope this helps."
- Vanessa: "I believe that 1.5 is a youth size. Sounds about right for her age. Maybe a bit big for her age. My daughter was tiny for her age so 1.5 was more for her at age 10. My son is five and he wears a size 10.5 which is preschool. Smaller than that is toddler. . 12 and over is considered youth. "
- Sharmila: "I am 38 years old and have extremely small feet. I purchased these shoes for myself. Sorry I cannot answer your question. The shoes are nice and comfy though"
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"