FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Unique: "My daughter needed a non rubber sole modeling shoe. We searched all over. Touch Ups are one of the few shoes out there that we could use."
- Ginger: "Perfect for Flower Girl/Jr. Bridesmaids!"
- S: "looks good and nice color. Actually it is a little bit too wide for my daughter (she has narrow feet) but you can't tell from the picture online"
- Lori: "first holy communion...my dd wanted something that looked "grown up". I wanted something age appropriate. This was our compromise."
maggie asked: Are these true white? They look off white in the pictures. My daughters First Communion dress is white, so I want to make sure the shoes match! Thanks
- Kristi: "They are true white. I ended up having them died because I needed off white."
- maggie: "Thanks! I can't wait to get them. I think she will love them!"
- Ronke: "I bought these in Aug 2012 and they were white."
- Laura: "I bought the silver pair like this, so sorry, I'm not sure."
- Melissa: "Yes they are white I ordered them for my daughters communion as well. Nice shoes"