FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kristen: "for my wedding"
- CHERYL: "NEED A DRESS SHOE ABLE TO BE DYED"
- Katja: "For a wedding"
- S: "my daughter wanted heeled sandals, and these were the most liked it"
- denise: "The style is youthful yet has a tad bit of flare...not old lady-like"
Kim asked: The shoe description says white but in the pictures the shoes look ivory. Can you tell me if these shoes are white?
- Maria: "They are more of a "pearly white" Not white white...it worked for my daughter's first communion dress. :)"
- Stephanie: "These shoes are definitely NOT IVORY. In all honesty, they were too white for the “Diamond White” flower girl dresses my daughter and niece wore for a wedding; but thankfully the dress was long enough to cover a good part of the shoe. They look like the typical pearlized white shoe you see at bridal stores that you could have dyed, but ivory they are not. They are pretty true to size as well. My daughter was 6 at the time (she’s 7 now), and wore a size 2, but not knowing how the sizing was, I bought her a 2.5 and they were way too big. I had to buy little pads to put in the shoe so her foot wouldn't slide around. She is in a 2.5-3 now and they fit her perfectly. I hope this helps!"
- Vicki: "They are white. A gorgeous shoe my daughter wore for her First Communion "
- Sarah: "If memory serves me right, I believe they were more white than ivory. I actually spray painted them silver to match a dress."