FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "Bridesmaid shoes"
- Carolyn: "Need a dressy heeled sandal for my son's wedding. This shoe looks perfect. Hopefully it will fit and be comfortable."
- Theresa: "I needed dyeable shoes for my wedding"
- S. A. R.: "They were picked by the bride of a June wedding."
- Kathleen: "Lower heel and able to dye"
April asked: I take a size 10 in flat shoes nut in most high heels i take 9-9.5. But what size would i take in a low heel?
- A: "Try the 11... With heels, your foot is not like it should be with bare feet. Try a Dr. Shcols spot that will give you a size or go to a store that sells nothing but shoes... Have them measure with & without heels.... Depends on heels, but foot will shrink, as higher the heel"
- Tammy: "I bought these shoes in a 12 which is what I normally wear in dress shoes and they were pretty big I could have gotten an 11 so they run big. Hope this helps! "