FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kelly: "To wear at my wedding."
- Eve E: "shoes for the bride, low heel, perfect for her dress"
- Earlene: "Shoe looks very elegant and informal at the same time I choose them to wear to a semi formal afternoon birthday party."
- Sarah: "They are so pretty, and I hear they are comfy"
- M: "moldy"
- Doris: "nice style and Famous Footwear has my size.."
- MAUREEN: "style"
- Karen: "Sisters liked this shoe to go with their bridesmaid dresses."
- C: "They look nice and comfortable for an evening wedding."
- Evelyn: "Wedding"
- kimberly: "i like the style,and lower heels"
- Barbara: "i'm looking for a comfortable shoe for my wedding in july and i have wide feet ..not easy to find them online or stores at a decent price as well, but reading the comments its made me happy to know how customer feels with your product ty Barbara"
- Frances: "I chose these to wear on my wedding day because it's going to be in July when it's hot/warm outside, so I wanted a sandal type shoe. Also, they're thongs, and that will help me keep them on my feet so they don't slip off. I think they're gorgeous, too!"
- M: "really loved these shes going to wear to wedding"
Lee asked: Are your white satin shoes dyeable?
- Tonia: "Yes according to the info I received with my shoes."
- Judith: "Absolutely!!! I submitted a piece of yarn for the color. It matched perfectly! The color was amazing and I love the shoes. I wore them for my daughter's wedding, extremely comfortable. Best shoes I ever bought."
- jen: "I dyed mine hot pink, so yes :)"
Dawn asked: How high are the heels on these shoes?
- Bonita: "1 1/2 inches."
- jen: "1 3/4"
jen asked: Is this shoe dyeable?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Jen, These shoes are not dyeable. Please click the link below to view all the dyeable shoes we carry: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/White/_/Dress+Shoes/Srch1+Dyeable/Products.aspx Thank you, Emily"