FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- annette: "nice looking"
- Theresa: "Looking for bridal Shoes"
- R: "Because it is very hard to find a dress shoe in a size 5 for my daughter."
- S: "For a wedding"
- Kristi: "Very trendy shoe without a giant heel"
- Christina: "For my daughters easter and the heel was not to tall"
- Doris: "Liked the style and heel size. Will be a good match with my gown for my son's wedding!"
- Shelly: "Our son is getting married soon and this is the first pair of dressy shoes that I liked that were also a very reasonable price. We try to shop Famous Footwear first! We also love getting rewards for shopping here too!"
- Amberle: "To go with the red dress I am wearing to a wedding"
- Laura: "Style"
Kelly asked: I have medium to wide feet, are these shoes very narrow? I wore a very similar style by another maker and they fit great, but I can't tell from the pictures if these are average in width, or narrow. Thanks.
- Doris: "For my foot they were an average width! I bought them for my son's wedding and kept them on the entire day, even with all the dancing!"
- Kris Ann: "They are okay as far as width, a bit tight but given the style of this shoe they do alright for reasonable amounts of time."
- Beth: "I have these shoes in gold and find them to be very comfortable. They are a normal medium size."
- Cheryle: "I have wide feet and ankles, i didn't keep these shoes because on the sides where your pinky toe is, that part of the shoe does not hold your toe in right and it feels awkward..your toe is right above that side strap which could make it slip out. Cute shoe but did not work for me."
- Donna: "The width was a little wide for me, I have medium feet. It's average in width."
- Stephanie: "I feel like I have very average feet and these fit perfectly. Hope this helps!"