FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "Looking for gold shoes for wedding"
- Stephanie: "These are comfy for tired feet that don't wear heels much. Love them"
- Micayla: "Perfect for an elegant wedding."
- Angela: "A WEDDING"
- Liz: "Looks and reviews"
- Brittni: "For an upcoming wedding - it will go great with my green dress (with gold strap)!!"
- Beth: "These were purchased for my daughter's prom because of the color and heel height. Unfortunately she was unable to wear them because her feet were a bit wide. They are nice shoes and the price is pretty reasonable."
- Donna: "I like the look and reviews."
- Emily: "Bridesmaid."
- valerie: "classy and not too flashy and comfortable"
- Susan M: "I picked these shoes for my daughter to wear to prom."
- M: "Good heel height and dressy"
Elle asked: What is the heel height on these?
- Kacey: "Heel Height: 2 5/8""
- Pamela: "They have a 2 1/4" heel. They were very comfortable. I wore them for my wedding and had them on for at least 6 hours!"
- Erika: "about 3 inches"
- Dimana: "2 1/4 inch heel"
- Kristen: "They are not too high. I say the are a medium height heel. Maybe2 1/2 to 3 inches. "