FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Theresa: "better lasting wear"
- Darlene J: "I have worn this same Propet walking shoe for about three years. My daughter purchased me my first pair and I really love them."
- V: "MY DAUGHTER IS HANDICAPPED AND CANNOT TIE SHOE LACES. THIS SHOE IS NICE LOOKING AND IN HER SIZE"
- Diane: "needed shoes for therapy which included a wide width and velcro straps"
- Josephine: "Bought for my Mom who has difficulty tying shoelaces"
- Nancy: "My mom was looking for an easy and comfortable walking shoe. Although, this is a bit pricey, they BOGO deal + 20% off was impossible to beat!"
- Beverly: "They are easier to get into have bad hips and it is hard to bend over to tie shoes, this is so much better."