FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "for mom in nsg home"
- Georgia: "comfortable, good for walking, fit my custom orthotics, attractive, Velcro closures"
- Lisa: "Purchasing for my 89 year old Grandmother- they appear to offer the comfort she needs in a walking shoe."
- Kimberly: "These are my mothers favorite shoes. She's elderly and has trouble walking, but they're easy for us to put on and they help stabilize her. Since her pair is wearing out, I'm buying her some new ones."
- Joan: "I am 80 years old and I have neuropathy and they help to sturdy my balance. They fit snug and I can adjust the straps when my feet swell. I have a pair of each color and I love these shoes,"
- April: "For my 95 year old grandmother - comfort and stability"
- Beverly: "Easy for my mom to get on and off."
- Mary Kay: "MY MOTHER NURSING HOME SHOE"
- Kathy: "Comfort and support"