FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michele: "Wedding/mother of the bride"
- Angela: "Needed a closed toe low heeled dress shoe. I have morton's nuroma and I can only ware wide shoes. Wish your store in Brownsburg Indiana carried more wide dress shoes so I could buy more. Don't like to buy on line because they may not fit and may have to be returned."
Karen asked: HOW HIGH IS THE HEEL?
- Angela: "Karen the heal is a comfortable hight and I can say that because I have Morton's Neuroma. But, the shoe is very uncomfortable. The toe area of the shoe is like hard cardboard and does not bend. Very painful to put your feet into and I had ordered 9 1/2 W. I would not recommend this shoe to anyone."
- Debra: "The heel is 2 1/2 inches. Add to this a quarter inch platform. The heel would be considered medium height. The shoe has padding for the ball of the foot, but my toes were not comfortable for the 11 to 12 hours I was in them. They were fine for the first few hours, then became increasingly uncomfortable. They looked beautiful with my mother of the bride gown since the toes are closed. As I walked down the aisle, the toe of the shoe peeked out from the bottom of my dress and looked much nicer than toes showing in a strappy sandal. I was very happy with the purchased overall. I don't think any shoe would have been comfortable all day and night. "
- Michelle: "I purchased these shoes for a wedding and the heel is about 2". I found them comfortable and easy to walk in for the event."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Karen, The heel height measures 2 1/2". Thank you, Emily"