FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Louise Emmel: "I read previous reviews, and need these for a wedding"
Marilyn asked: where can you have these dyed and are they a hint of pink now?
- Kathleen: "When I ordered them they came with a flyer for a company that will dye them for like $18 (I don't remember the name of the company) and information about how to contact them to get your shoes dyed. I haven't had mine dyed yet so I don't know how well it works. When I got the shoes in the mail they are a very bright pure white but because of the reflective nature of satin they will pretty much look hinted whatever colors are around them."
- Amy: "These can be dyed at any shoe repair. I paid about $25 to have them dyed. They are a bright white, no pink at all. I hope this helps you."
- Ruth: "Mine had no hint of pink. I had mine dyed a coral color (called Guava at David's Bridal). They turned out great, they got them as close as they could. Since it was not a David's Bridal shoe, I had to find a place to dye them. I ended up finding a local place called the Italian Cobbler who dyes shoes, fixes shoes and all things leather (even though my shoes weren't leather) I just google searched dyeing shoes. I hope this helps you out!"
- Linda: "The pair I purchased have no hint of pink. Included in the box is information about where to mail the shoes to have them custom dyed. Mine have not been dyed yet because I'm not sure which dress I'm wearing to my daughter's wedding. Hope this helps!"