FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christopher: "Perfect fopr my outside wedding! Low heels and great for walking in the grass!"
- Gail K: "They look beautiful. For my wedding."
- Margie: "Needed dressy white shoes for a wedding"
- Barbara: "Only nice looking dress shoe that comes in a wide."
- Linda: "Look comfortable. Wide heel for stability. Dyeable"
- Rebecca: "my bridal shoes looks comfy.."
- Jessica: "the height and heal type"
- Katherine: "I got married in these. They fit wonderfully. Thank you !"
- Samantha: "My wedding day!"
- Joy: "i purchased these to wear in my wedding this summer."
- Teresa: "Needed a chunky heel for a outdoor wedding. I will be walking on a pier and I needed a heel that is wide enough to clear the spaces between the decking."
- ann marie: "wide width and wide heal comfy"
- Abby: "I needed a pair of shoes for my wedding"
Jennifer asked: I need Ivory shoes for a wedding. Are these white or ivory? All the shoes say white but these look a little off white.
- Candi: "I bought these last year for my vow renewal to go with my off white dress. They were a perfect match! They are not bright white but not true ivory either. More of an off white color..."
- Cathryn: "They are white"
- Karen: "These shoes are white."
- Jennah: "They are white... That's what I thought bit, I trusted what they said and ordered them early just invade they weren't white."