FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- james: "you didn't carry them in the store"
- Charles: "extra wide width"
- Lori: "father needs velcro shoes after he broke his hip."
- Rebecca: "FOR MY DAD ORDERED ANOTHER PAIR BEST SHOES HE EVER WORE"
- Christine: "My dad has a very wide foot. I've bought Propet in the past. Well made shoe, comfort and fit. Also, because of mobility issues the strap makes it easy for him to close his shoes without bending over to tie. I like the look of the shoe."
John asked: Reviewer states Velcro strap does not adjust. Does this mean it doesn't come apart to make loser or tighter? If so, then why the Velcro strap??
- suzanne: "I wear these shoes as dress shoes. I also wear a brace inside the left shoe. I've been wearing this shoe for 7 years as my work shoes. So I know you can adjust to the width you need for both feet"
- Audrey: "Sorry that I can't answer. My Dad wanted a different style. He never tried to wear them."
Susan asked: Does the strap on the shoe adjust to make it tighter?
- kathleen: "Yes the strap adjust"
- Susan: "Thank you Margaret!"
- Susan: "Thank you Shelia!"
- margaret: "no, the strap does not adjust"
- Sheila: "I bought these for my grandpa. The strap is Velcro so it is somewhat adjustable. His feet can sometimes swell and they seem to work for him. Hope I helped!"