FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Greg: "I love velcro strap shoes."
- Daniel: "just right"
- Ellen: "Trying to find shoes for my dad"
- Margaret: "The convenience of velcro and comfort"
- Donna: "My mother was looking for comfortable shoes for my Dad with easy on-off. These seem to fit the bill."
- Ted: "Style and easy on/off"
- J: "it appears to be a good and sturdy walking shoe."
- SHARON: "Trying a new shoe"
- J: "Velcro and supportive for my elderly father."
- Peiju: "Extra wide option"
- Antonio: "For work."
- Gail: "I buy propet shoes for myself all the time. They are the most confortable shoes. So I thought I would get a pair for my husband."
- Jean: "because of size needed, has a difficult time finding shoes."
Leon asked: what does A5500 medicare mean? Is it a "Diabetic" allowed shoe?
- Gerald: "Did not fit "
- Susan: "I honestly do not know, but I would check with Medicare. They are very comfortable shoes."