FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "MY BRIDESMAID ARE WEARING A DEEP SATIN ORANGE AND OLIVE GREEN AND THIS COLOR IS PERFECT ALONG WITH THE MID-HEEL."
- Kristie: "Looked good for prom dress. Simple style and pretty color to match perfect!"
- Linda: "I was trying to find a shoe that looked comfortable that didn't have a heel that was too high."
- Crystal: "Hoping it matches the dress I want to wear them with."
- Carol: "wedding"
Joyce asked: I'am looking to see if this chocolate is a mocha color not to dark?
- Karen: "This shoe is not dark brown at all. I would consider it a medium brown in color. Very pretty and VERY confortable ! I wore them to my daughters wedding and reception. Very nice shoes."
- Maxine: "This is a rich dark chocolate, just the color I needed last year. Hope this is helpful. Maxine"
- Kris: "I bought this shoe for my daughter's wedding - very comfortable! I would say the color is more dark bronze - not chocolate. It would be a color that I would consider to be fairly netural."
- Lorraine D: "Mocha color to me is like coffee with cream. This shoe is chocolate, definitely darker than mocha."