FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shelley: "Fabric upper perfect for formal wedding attire with just enough heel to be both elegant and comfortable."
- Jodi: "I needed the shoes for a wedding where I am the step-mother of the bride and cannot wear high heels"
- Andrea: "Comfortable shoes for a wedding"
- Patricia: "low heel"
- jan: "Attending grandsons wedding. need a silver shoe with low heel. Nice looking shoe!"
- katherine: "comfort"
- Catherine: "extra wide width for comfort and low heel due to a neuroma"
- Debra: "For my son's wedding"
- Sarah: "size and color"
- Lisa: "color and came in Narrow"
- Linda: "I could get it in narrow! As a kid, my shoes had to be special ordered and only one style was available. It's still a pleasure to have more choices that actually fit."
- GLADYS: "I was looking for a nice shoe to wear to my parent's anniversary. I like it because it will go perfect with my dress and the heel is not too high."
- Diane: "need silver shoes for a wedding"
- mary: "extra wide width and color"
- reebecca: "low heel"
- Beth: "low heel and color"
- Betty: "They look very comfortable"
Dale asked: I was told I have a 6.5 double wide foot. I know it is next to impossible to find this size so I try size 7 wide. I have trouble finding shoes that fit and am wondering what will happen if I order these shoes and they don't fit. I am not near a store so would be unable to return them to a store if I have to order online. What can I do?