FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shay: "My daughter's first communion"
- Debra A: "I really need a pair of comfy shoes for my daughters Wedding reception. I will be dying these a Slate Grey to match my dress. Hopefully they are as comfortable as they look!"
- Laura: "This is the look I was going for my wedding. I plan to jazz them up with blue shoe clips as my something blue."
- Caitlin: "For Wedding and a size 5"
- Melanie: "For my wedding for myself and bridesmaids. Needed cute dyeable flats."
- Sarah: "I need vegan white flats for my wedding, and I'd like them to be dyeable so I can change the color after the wedding."
- A: "Reasonable price and they look comfortable."
- Lisa: "My daughter has a semi formal dance and this is what she chose for shoes."
- Sarah: "For my wedding day."
Sarah asked: I am in between size 8.5 and 9. Does this show run small or large?
- Autumn: "These shoes run large. I went down a half size and they fit perfect."
- Melanie: "I wear a 10, and ordered a 10. The length was fine, but it was kind of tight in the toes. I have somewhat wide feet (tho not wide enough to have to order wide width shoes)."