FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Juliane: "wedding"
- Catherine: "Bridesmaid shoes"
- Valerie: "Wedding"
- Sherri-Lynn: "needed a shoe for wedding; silver and in wide width; very limited choices. Right heel height; good reviews"
- kristen: "I was in a wedding and you can not find any dress shoes in store over a size 10! They worked great for me!"
- Lara: "style and heel height not too high, price & for a wedding"
- nancy: "exactly what I was looking for to wear to my son's wedding"
- Kristen: "I wanted silver shoes"
- Patti: "They were very cute and affordable. They will look great with my dress for my son's wedding."
- Candace: "looks comfortable and glamorous"
- Maria: "My daughter tried on these shoe in a dress shop and loved them. Not too high of a heel and they are beautiful."
- Christopher: "I chose this item for my semi formal dance. It is s cute silver heel that goes perfectly with my dress and i can wear them on other occasions due to the fact that they will go with most dress colors or skirts for other occasions."
- Donna: "I chose this shoe for a wedding that I will be attending. I already purchased this shoe in the Bronze color and this Silver shoe will match another blue dress that I just bought."
- Ruth: "They were exactly what i was looking for in terms of style and size, the price is good and th reviews are good."
- Merricarol: "style and heel height and color"
- Carlene: "cute for my mommy"
frances asked: I need a shoe that will fit a someone with slightly different size feet. My left is 10.5 W and my right is 11 M. Will these shoes fit?
- Rebecca: "Depends on the width of the foot really. I wear a narrow 10.5, bought these in an 11 M and they were comfortable and not too big. Only adjustment needed was to add an extra hole to the strap. Hope this helps :)"
- Carlene: "I suggest you purchase the size 11. That should work"
- Rebecca: "My feet are similar, but much smaller - more like 5 and almost 5.5 - and they worked fine for me! Wore them for my sister's wedding and never even needed to switch to the flats I brought with me."
alysondra asked: what is the height of the heel?
- Sylvia: "They are 3" heels. Very cute and comfortable."
- Lindsey: "About 1/2 inch. Very short. "