FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Edna S: "Very smart style...wearing to my daughter's wedding."
- Mary Ann: "Size"
- Cynthia A: "Liked the style."
- Kathy: "Looks comfy"
- stacy: "classy"
- Lucille: "to match a dress i'm wearing to my birthday party"
- Heather: "Very pretty. Going to wear to Marine Corps Ball"
- Amana: "I needed silver shoes for a wedding in October. These look very comfortable and were in wide size. The price was also within my budget."
- Emily: "These look classy and fun with just the right heel"
- Jennifer: "they come in wide sizes. I'm buying for bridesmaids."
- K: "Needed for a wedding as a bridesmaid"
- Jennifer: "Wearing with silk gown, comfortable heel, will add some padding for balls of feet. True to size - length & width."
- Carol: "I'm going on a cruise and need dressy shoes"
- barbara: "found what i like on line not in the store"
- Lauren: "To wear with a dress for a wedding and they are comfortable"
- LINETTE: "FOR A WEDDING"
- Mary: "need them for a wedding; they looked nice and looked comfortable."
- Rachelle: "For a wedding"
- Heather: "Bought for my brother's wedding"
- Misty: "I am going to a wedding and since I need wide width shoes, you are the place that has the biggest selection and very good pricing. I just wish I could have tried them on before I purchased them."
- Kathy: "wedding"
- Dixie: "Wedding"
frances asked: I need a shoe that will fit a someone with slightly different size feet. My left is 10.5 W and my right is 11 M. Will these shoes fit?
- Rebecca: "Depends on the width of the foot really. I wear a narrow 10.5, bought these in an 11 M and they were comfortable and not too big. Only adjustment needed was to add an extra hole to the strap. Hope this helps :)"
- Carlene: "I suggest you purchase the size 11. That should work"
- Rebecca: "My feet are similar, but much smaller - more like 5 and almost 5.5 - and they worked fine for me! Wore them for my sister's wedding and never even needed to switch to the flats I brought with me."
alysondra asked: what is the height of the heel?
- Sylvia: "They are 3" heels. Very cute and comfortable."
- Lindsey: "About 1/2 inch. Very short. "