FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- VALERIE: "I order this shoe because it was right color, and the size i needed. They look very sexy!"
- Monica: "sweetheart dance"
- Kym: "Have a very dressy occasion in Oct to attend. These are perfect!"
- Jennifer: "In a wedding and need gold shoes. I am 5'10" so like the fact that there is only a 2.5" heel."
- melissa: "wedding"
- Jennifer: "Needed gold shoes for homecoming, perfect!!!"
- Cindy: "Matched perfectly with dress.. and heel height was perfect. The reviews helped significantly on how this was perfect"
- Tracie: "I thought they were cute and I need a pair of gold shoes for an event I will be attending."
- Nancy: "Perfect heel height and color for my teenage daughter's homecoming!"
- Margaret: "For my daughter's wedding in the fall. My gown has no embellishments and I wanted to add some glam and felt that gold was a good fall color"
- Amy: "need gold shoes"
- S: "For graduation ceremory, they look like a great pair comfortable dress shoes for wide width. Hope I'm correct,can't wait to try them on."
Barbara asked: I have a very wide foot and ofter "wide" shoes are not all that wide. Are these really wide?
- Valerie: "I bought these for my daughter for a wedding. She is very petite. These shoes are not for wide feet."
- Mary Ellen: "They are perfect"
- Mary Ellen: "They are perfect."
- Diane: "Yes they are wide. You say that you have a very wide foot. You might want to order a WW if they have them. I don't think these are for a very wide foot."
- karissa: "I have wide feet, and I actually fit into the non-wide of these shoes. So I think if you have very wide feet, and purchase the wide, you will be fine. "
Leigh asked: What is the heel height?
- Janice: "I would like to know is they are comfortable. I have a nerve problem on the ball of my foot."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Leigh, The heel is 2 5/8 inches high. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"