FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "For homecoming"
- Ann Marie: "It is for prom."
- P: "for a wedding"
- Terri: "Very pretty - good reviews."
- Gaetana: "I like the way they look - classy"
- Tina: "I'm in a wedding"
- Susie D: "My daughter been looking for the prefer shoes for the last 4 month for her sweet 16 birthday. Her theme is princess dairy."
Isabelle asked: In terms of fitting, I noticed that people said the shoe was too big. So do you recommend purchasing a half size smaller? A whole size?
- Paula: "The shoe fit fine."
Lisa asked: We live in Australia and my daughter size 5 womens over here. What size in this shoe should we get?
- esmeralda: "You must get 41/2 and is perfect for her ."
- Paula: "Correction. A size 5 women's in Australia is actually a size 7 in U.S. and Canada"
- Paula: "A 5 women's in Australia is a 6.5 in the U.S. And Canada."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Lisa, I have found varying answers when trying to determine the Australian/US shoe size conversion. Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. I hope this helps. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"