FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "I chose this shoe for my daughter's sweet sixteen. It's an absolutely gorgeous shoe. It's stylish. My daughter is tiny, very petite and she always has trouble finding a very nice shoe in a size 5. This one fit her, still a bit big however we put gel pads in it and it fits well now."
- Paula: "I like them."
- Rosemarie: "They look like they are the perfect shoe for the occasion I am going to. They look comfortable and yet very stylish!"
Lisa asked: We live in Australia and my daughter size 5 womens over here. What size in this shoe should we get?
- esmeralda: "You must get 41/2 and is perfect for her ."
- Paula: "Correction. A size 5 women's in Australia is actually a size 7 in U.S. and Canada"
- Paula: "A 5 women's in Australia is a 6.5 in the U.S. And Canada."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Lisa, I have found varying answers when trying to determine the Australian/US shoe size conversion. Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. I hope this helps. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"