FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "Love my cowboy boots!!"
- Melissa: "For my daughter christmas"
- JODIE: "STYLE"
- Natalie: "Thought they were cute then I didn't like them as much"
- S: "love the style cant wait to get them"
- Rosanna: "love how they look! I am a size 9 but I got one size bigger....perfect fit!"
- MIchelle: "My daughter found this boot in the store, tried it on and loved it but needed a bigger size. The boot also seemed well made."
- Ellen: "These are great sexy looking boots and I have had many compliments on them."
Tina asked: I am considering purchasing these boots.....but after reading the reviews....most say they run small....so my question is....how small? A size....a 1/2 size?....I remember one customer stating she wore a 7....orderd an 8 and they fit perfect.....I wear a 7 1/2....and Medium width....also have a high arch.....will it be hard for me to get my foot in the boot? Thank you to whoever responds.........
- Marietta C: "I bought them 1 size bigger because of mthe pointed toes. They fit perfect they were super comfort the first time I wore them. I would recomment them"
- Vicki: "If I were you I would order size 8 wide width. I think that would be perfect and you will absolutely LOVE THESE BOOTS!!!! I know I do! Good Luck!"
- Julie: "Hi Tina, I bought a 61/2 medium and they fit great. I wear a 61/2. I wear them all the time unless it snows realy bad. I have not had a problem with them at all. I have a small arch and I have no problem with getting my foot in and out. I hope this helps you out. Take Care"
- megan: "I bought my reg size and had a hard time getting them on at first. But after wearing them a few times, they stretched some and now they go on fine. I have heard you want boots to be a little hard to get on at first. I have fairly small feet so maybe getting a half size bigger then you normally wear would be good. "
- Karen: "Tina, I normally wear a 7 1/2 - 8. I also have a high arch. I ordered the 7 1/2. I could get them on but they were too snug to be comfy. I had to send back, and unfortunately, they did not have an 8 available. They are the cutest cowboy boots ever, with a little sass! You will love them, as they are better in person than in the picture! Hope this helps! Good luck!"
- Cheri: "They do run small, as leastt 1/2 size. I usually wear a 5 but in these particular boots I ordered 5 1/2 & I have a narrowfoot with high arch. Its th actual length that runs small"
- Barbara: "You are going to love these boots. I bought a size 9, and I found them to be true to size. I worried because I have big calves, but they fit just fine. They are sharp looking, comfortable to wear and I got a ton of complements!! Have fun wearing them, Tina!!"
- Dolores: "I ordered these for my friend at Christmas time and she loves them... They look great, very stylish in my opinion. She is a size 10 and said they fit perfect. She normally wears 9 1/2 (if wide)- 10 (if not wide). She says they are comfortable to her standards also. Hope this helps! "
- Anna: "To answer your question I normally wear a 7 and I'll tell you I could get my foot in a 71/2 but it was a lot of work to get on and off so so depends I guess do you want to struggle to get it on and off everytime? And if you wear socks I would say you definitely want a whole size bigger but everyone is different but that's my experience am opinion.. Hope it helps you "