FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- David: "Liked the style"
- John: "Looks like a good quality slipper/shoe - good reviews too - a little expensive though especially with shipping charges added on. shipping costs are a big problem sometimes."
- Nina: "Like the way it looks"
- S: "comfort"
- Melody: "color"
- Dianne: "needed the size"
- Madeline: "Just he wants!"
- Deanna: "my son loves them"
- D Malone: "My Size and Price"
- Dale: "replace old ones"
- Larry: "This looks like a comfortable house shoe that can still go outside."
Ramona J asked: My hubby has a very high arch and wide foot and is a 10.5 to size 11. will these fit him?
- William T: "They are narrow."
- Patricia: "I bought these for my Dad, who has very swollen feet. I went up to next whole size (12) from 11.5. His sneakers are 5E and these fit fine. I dont know if these will fit high arch. I bought the slipper with the shearling lining"
- Myranda: "Definitly will. my husband is a size 12 EE and he found them real comfortable."
- Jennifer: "My son said he thinks they are a wider shoe and as far as the arch, because they are slippers they have no arch support."
- Cheryl: "My husband's foot is not wide but big - he takes a size 14 and they are true to size as far as length - I can't really comment on the width but they are leather so they should stretch - hope this helps"