FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karleigh: "Classic style for many occasions"
- Erika: "Simple and elegant nude shoe!"
- jessica: "Hopefully they fit to be my new wedding shoes."
- alayna: "color and simplicity"
- Josephine: "my sister choose these shoes for her wedding. I am maid of honor"
- F: "For a pageant"
- Danielle: "A NICE WEDDING DRESS SHOE"
- Kristin: "It was recommended as a good choice to wear with swimwear in a pageant competition"
- KeLee: "swimwear portion of pageant"
- Elizabeth: "Going on a cruise, perfect with so many things!"
J asked: Is this shoe good for a wide foot?
- Leroy: "I have no idea."
- Robin: "I found these to be terribly uncomfortable. I have very narrow feet and standing in them pinched across the strap. I imagine they would not fit a wide foot well. They also felt like they were pushing my ankle forward a little further than it should go naturally. I would not recommended these shoes at all. I returned them to the store and they are still there on the clearance rack a year and a half later!!"