FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "Bridesmaid shoes"
- Ulysses: "the right height heel, the open toe, and the material"
- Patti: "Comfort"
- Cathy: "For Bridesmaid"
- Jessica: "For my wedding"
- Doris: "nice style and Famous Footwear has my size.."
- Nicole: "Looking for a white shoe for my wedding that I can add some rhinestones too with a smaller heal."
- Phil: "The style is exactly what the lady likes."
- June: "daughters wedding"
Paula asked: does the shoe size change with dying and if so is it better to get larger size or bigger width?
- Nicole: "The shoe size shouldn't change when you have them dyed. They only dip the outside fabric - it shouldn't change the actual size or shape of the shoe. "
- Jessica: "I did not dye my shoes, so I am not able to answer that question. Sorry."
Tifany asked: Are these actually white, or are they more of a cream/ivory color?
- Diane: "I would say they are an off white but very pretty"
- Kristen: "They were white and I had them dyed ivory."
- Ruth: "They are bright white"
- Nicole: "They are white. I'm sure they could be dyed cream or ivory if you wanted. I had mine dyed to match bridesmaid dresses but they come in a bright white. "
- Rachel: "These shoes are white. They matched my white wedding dress perfectly and were a perfect shoe to walk around in for several hours."
- Janice: "I would have to say white in my opinion."
- Christine M: "They are a true white."