FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kiki: "it is a style that not too ornate and flashy, and will be used for bridesmaids"
- Pamella: "for the looks"
- Janice: "Love the peep toe"
- Lea: "For a wedding, Cute but lower heel will save on my feet."
- Michael: "love them!"
Tifany asked: Are these actually white, or are they more of a cream/ivory color?
- Diane: "I would say they are an off white but very pretty"
- Kristen: "They were white and I had them dyed ivory."
- Ruth: "They are bright white"
- Nicole: "They are white. I'm sure they could be dyed cream or ivory if you wanted. I had mine dyed to match bridesmaid dresses but they come in a bright white. "
- Rachel: "These shoes are white. They matched my white wedding dress perfectly and were a perfect shoe to walk around in for several hours."
- Janice: "I would have to say white in my opinion."
- Christine M: "They are a true white."