FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "Bridesmaid shoes"
- Ulysses: "the right height heel, the open toe, and the material"
- Patti: "Comfort"
- Cathy: "For Bridesmaid"
- Jessica: "For my wedding"
- Doris: "nice style and Famous Footwear has my size.."
- Kiki: "it is a style that not too ornate and flashy, and will be used for bridesmaids"
- Pamella: "for the looks"
- Janice: "Love the peep toe"
- Lea: "For a wedding, Cute but lower heel will save on my feet."
- Michael: "love them!"
- Nicole: "Looking for a white shoe for my wedding that I can add some rhinestones too with a smaller heal."
- Phil: "The style is exactly what the lady likes."
- June: "daughters wedding"
CATHY asked: I ordered a pair of shoes (835M Nona in size 5.5 M) in August 2014 and received them in September 2014. The shoes are too large and cannot be made to fit even with innersoles. May I return these shoes for a refund? I will appreciate any assistance you may be able to give me. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Catherine (staff): "Hello Cathy, Here is a link to our Returns and Exchanges page to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/returns Thank you, Catherine FamousFootwear.com"
Paula asked: does the shoe size change with dying and if so is it better to get larger size or bigger width?
- Nicole: "The shoe size shouldn't change when you have them dyed. They only dip the outside fabric - it shouldn't change the actual size or shape of the shoe. "
- Jessica: "I did not dye my shoes, so I am not able to answer that question. Sorry."
Tifany asked: Are these actually white, or are they more of a cream/ivory color?
- Diane: "I would say they are an off white but very pretty"
- Kristen: "They were white and I had them dyed ivory."
- Ruth: "They are bright white"
- Nicole: "They are white. I'm sure they could be dyed cream or ivory if you wanted. I had mine dyed to match bridesmaid dresses but they come in a bright white. "
- Rachel: "These shoes are white. They matched my white wedding dress perfectly and were a perfect shoe to walk around in for several hours."
- Janice: "I would have to say white in my opinion."
- Christine M: "They are a true white."