FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Garry: "Wedding"
- Dianne: "dressy and low heel"
- kate: "Low heel, cute. For a wedding"
- O: "low heel and cute bow"
- mark: "for an 8th grade dance, my daughter can walk in the heel and they are elegant simple"
- Alesia: "Wedding"
- Linda: "The style and height of heel."
- Sharon: "Exactly what I am looking for to wear for my daughters wedding. There are not a lot of stores out there that carry silver shoes."
- B: "I am Mother of the Groom and it will be a comfortable wedding shoe."
Isabel asked: Do you think it would look good with a prom dress?
- Kristin: "Yes! I wore these as a bridesmaid and a bride. Comforable and cute for fancy occasions."
- CRYSTAL: "Theses shoes are gorgeous. They would be perfect with a prom dress! "
- Mary: "I think they would be perfect for a prom dress. I bought them for a wedding and wore a long dress so the would certainly work for prom"
- Isabel: "thanks so much :)"
- Kimberly: "Absolutely!! Very pretty but simple too! And comfortable! "
- EILEEN: "I wore them to a wedding. They are exquisite. Comfortable, too!"
- Jennifer: "I think these would be very cool with a prom dress as long as it is not full length. What's the point of such cute shoe I no one will see it. ;) Have fun at your prom!"
- Christine: "Yes! My daughter wore these for a formal dance. They are perfect! "
- Ashle: "Most definately! I wore them for my cousins wedding with a Tiffany blue gown. They were very comfortable. Good luck with your search and have fun!!!"