FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "Hoping they'll work for a wedding. I need a fairly low shoe and one foot is larger than the other, so open-toed is a good option to help with the fit"
- deloris: "like the style"
Rachel asked: Did you have this shoe dyed, and if so can Famous Footwear do it or did you have to take it somewhere else to have it dyed?
- Marneye: "I didn't have this shoe dyed. I'm not sure if Famous Footwear dyes shoes, but I think David's Bridal dyes shoes. Hope that helps-"
- Tara: "I didn't have them dyed. I don't know if famous footwear can dye them, but if you need a custom color you want to bring them with a swatch to a specialty shop to match your color."
- Laurie E: "Sorry, I didn't wind up keeping them so I can't answer your question."
- Amber: "Hi Rachel- I actually didn't end up wearing these shoes for my wedding, but you can get them dyed by a company called Dyeables (website is the same name) and the shoes came with the explanation of where to send them and how to select the color. Hope this helps!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Rachel, Yes, this shoe can be dyed. We don't offer that service here at FamousFootwear.com. Thank you, Emily"