FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Heather: "cute flower girl shoes without heels"
- Shannon: "Communion"
- wylea: "For a wedding"
- KAREN: "CHOOSE TO SET OFF A DRESS FOR MY SISTER GIRL...NIVASIA.."
- Jennifer: "Communion"
- amanda: "communion"
- Scott: "wedding"
- Irene: "Flower girl shoes, simple and elegant"
- Danielle: "They're classic & I also liked the fact that they're dyeable so we can get longer use out of them."
- Andrea: "For my daughter's 1st Communion"
- Kathleen: "They are stylish and look comfortable for a little girl's dress shoe"
- jon: "Look gorgeous and comfortable. My daughter wont wear them if the are hard near the back of her heel so these should be great!"
- Erica: "My daughter needed a simple dress show for an event and she liked this one because we did not find anything in the store. Hopefully it will fit!"
m asked: famous footwear doesn't dye them, so where do u take them to get dyed??
- Rina: "Sometimes a dry clean place would do it or they would be able to tell you where you can go to have that service."
- Tracey: "Usually most shoe stores can get them dyed for you. I believe they send them out somewhere, but I have no idea where. I would just ask around to your local shoe stores."