FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "larger heel"
- Shanyun: "Cannot decide which color (black or white) to buy, so buy both. I like the style, and the heel is not very high."
- Sheila: "Size availability, color, and heel"
- fred: "my wife made me buy these for her"
- Karen: "for wedding"
- Ruth: "elegant looking"
- Sandy: "Looked comfy to wear for my wedding"
- Sheila: "Wide width"
- Beth: "my son's wedding"
- Susan: "They are cute and look very comfortable"
- B: "Its a Christmas gift for my daughter. She was looking for white sandals but they aren't available in stores this time of the year."
- Masami: "Because it looks comfortable and pretty."
- Tracey: "Perfect for flower girl dress"
- Christina: "For the color, style and make"
- Avril: "I picked these shoes for a black and white affair coming up soon. They are cute and the heels are just the right height; plus they received good reviews from others who bought the same shoes."
- debra: "the xtra wide width for a wedding"
- Antoinetta: "need them for my wedding super comfortable"
- Patty: "they look comfortable and cute..need them for my wedding"
- Mary: "Needed a low chunky heel avail in wide."
- Christine: "Possible shoe option for me as a bride in June."
- Lorraine: "perfect heel hight"
Tracy asked: Usually a 9.5W fits when I buy shoes at Famous Footwear, but with satin shoes with no give, and straps, you never know. My foot is actually 9.5 D width, so for those with wide feet, anyone feel like the wide is okay for a "D" or am I better off with the extra wide selection?
- Laota: "I bought the Monaco in silver in size 9M, and they were just fine. I have a bad back and needed something dressy, but comfortable, and these were perfect! I was able to spend hours in them. If you have always taken a 9.5W, I would get your regular size, because these shoes are constructed very well. The heel is stabilizing, and the straps are adjustable."
Lynn asked: I wear size 7 WW in US - what size should I get for EU?
- Debra: "I was able to buy my regular size of 8 1/2 M They are very comfortable"
- Becky: "I just went by the first size they say, which for you would be 7WW (EU 38? I believe is next to it). I didn't have any problems, but then you never know. Hope this helps."