FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "perfect for wedding - daughter is 7. not into heels (yet)."
- Leonarda: "we purchased them for a birthday party"
- Sandy: "For a wedding"
- Gail K: "For my granddaughter who is five and my flower girl. Liked heel better then others that were 1 1/2 to 2 inches high. Wedding to be outside."
- Poline: "Cute sandals for dressy occasions"
- Theresa: "I needed dyeable shoes for my younger sister for my wedding"
- Liz: "Needed shoes for my daughter who was a flower girl in a wedding."
- Tracey: "Perfect for flower girl"
- Lisa: "These shoes were picked for flower girls for a wedding on Aug. 31, 2013."
- Kara: "My daughter will be a flower girl this summer."
- Rebecca: "beautiful flower girl shoes"
- Laura: "Purchased for 1st Communion"
- Robin: "I picked these for my granddaughters flower girl shoes"
Kristy asked: Is this product available online only or is it available in stores?
- Gregory (staff): "Hello Kristy, This item is a "Web Exclusive" product, and is only available online. Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
Andrea asked: Do these run narrow? My daughter has kinda wider feet.
- Liz: "These shoes worked out for my five year old daughter. Her feet are not super narrow, so I would think it may work for wider feet. I wonder if you can order and return them if they don't fit. Sorry for the late response."
- Michelle E: "They seem to be pretty "standard"...not too wide or too narrow. Cute shoe with just a little heel. Perfect for our daughter's First Communion."
- LYNN: "I returned these bc they were too narrow. My four year old has a wider foot. "
Mica asked: How you do I order them in Ivory?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Mica, Unfortunately this particular style does not come in Ivory. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Famous Footwear"