FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Edythe: "smart looks"
- Steve: "Like the looks, most like rockport slippers."
- Glenn: "Reviews said the shoes were comfortable and a good value"
- Harry: "Because they were the only slippers in size 7."
- Jim: "I work from home and have been wearing this type of slipper for years. They are extremely comfortable. I do, however, wish that they would last longer than 4 - 5 months."
- Edward: "I liked the style of slipper"
- Denise: "my husband's favorite slipper!!!"
Beatrix asked: I need a size 9 and a half , do I order next size up ?? do they run/ fit big or small ??
- T: "I am a size 9 and recently bought a pair of these slippers. I always wear socks with my slippers and they now fit me perfectly. They were a bit tight when I first got them though, but through regular wearing they have stretched and conform to my feet."
- Michael: "I wear size 9 and ordered size 9 and they are a perfect fit. Very comfortable. No problems at all."
- Denise: "I didn't need a half size, but they seem to fit just right--definitely not loose. My husband wears his with socks for the most part. I think you'd be safe going up to a size 10."
- Jackie: "MY HUSBAND HAS 2 PAIR AND THEY ARE PRETTY CLOSE TO SIZE. I THINK THAT I BOUGHT A PAIR FOR MYSELF BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM SO I CANNOT ANSWER FOR THE WOMENS"
- Tracey: "I bought them as a gift for someone else. He said they were tight so I would recommend getting a size or half a size up."
- Gary: "They are roomy, not cut small. I take an 8 1/2 and I bought a size 9...with the fuzzy inside, I wear them with and without sox very comfortably. I would suggest you buy them the one size up."
- Edward: "The 9 and a half should fit fine."
- Lori: "My husband loves these slippers & he wears a 10 1/2 '& I ordered an 11. He wears his with no socks & they fit great. "