FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara R: "I love these running shoes, they are so comfortable and light on my feet. Makes those runs easier and of course they are cute."
- Alicia: "favorite brand for comfort"
- Jeanette: "very comfortable. great for exercising. true to size."
- Denise: "Daughter. Has previous pair. Fits well. Needs larger size."
- Anna: "Reviews on performance, and once I broke them in they have proven to be great."
Jennifer asked: I have heard that with certain Ryka styles one needs to order a 1/2 size larger than one usually wears. Is that true with this particular brand, being the women's Rivive 3? One of the reviews said her shoes were too short.
- CHARLES: "I wear a size 7 1/2 and always get size 8 running shoes. These fit perfectly."
- Linda: "Jennifer, I ordered these shoes because I had a pair I really loved and wanted a darker color for some travel I was doing. Initially I ordered a size 8 because in athletic shoes that is what I usually wear and that was the size of my other Ryka shoes. This pair was too big. I sent them back and ordered a 7 1/2 (my usual size in other shoes) and they were too small. I ended up not getting that brand, obviously. Maybe Ryka switched manufacturers? I find in most cases I wear 1/2 size larger in athletic shoes no matter who the manufacturer is."
- Patricia: "The Ryka I have bought ran true to size"
- Carolyn: "I purchased these for my daughter, she usually takes a size 10-10 1/2, I ordered her a size 11 & she said they fit great. So maybe going 1/2 size larger would be a good deal. Hope this helps you."
- Beth: "These shoes run a little short. I ordered 1/2 size up. They are true to width."
- Stephanie: "I wear an 8.5, so that's what I ordered and had no problem. They fit great!"
- Leslie: "yes when I bought my shoes I bought a 10. I wear between a 9 and 10 depending on the shoe. I have other Ryka's and they vary some are 9.5 to 10. I suggest you go with the larger size. enjoy your shoes"
- Denise: "Hi Jennifer, I have bought 4 pairs of Revive 3's for myself - the white w/the orange/silver trim. They have run true to size (size 10's). They were the last version of the Revive 3 before this one came out. However, that being said, I tried this Revive 3 - in the black w/blue trim, and found my normal size (10), was too small, and I had to return them. They didn't have any bigger sizes, so I couldn't try the next size up. I bought & did keep these for my daughter, but her feet are growing so fast, it would be difficult for me to do a comparison on her sneakers for you."
- Kelley: "I usually order 9.5's- if anything I think Ryka fits a little larger. My 9.5's are fine and even have a little extra room for thick socks. Great shoes!"