Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 25
Rated 5 out of 5 by matias01 this is a great shoe
This shoe is light. I bought this for wife. She uses them atv the gym every day and loves these shoes. Great comfort. I would recommend these shoes to anyone.
June 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by RykasForMom My new go-to shoe!
Purchased these for my mother who has experienced foot pain recently. Read the reviews and thought it'd be a good fit for her. She loves them! I bought her a half size and a med width--she said both are true to size. Also said they're very comfortable and light weight.
May 25, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by luvshoes4mygirls shoelover
Look cool in the pic, not as cool looking in person. I am returning them.
January 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by sunnee Shoe is comfortable, looks good but must the shoelaces be sooooooo short...I use orthotics which fit nicely after removing the insert.
November 28, 2012
- More Women's Transpire Reviews
- Women's Transpire reviews (page 2)
- Women's Transpire reviews (page 3)
- Women's Transpire reviews (page 4)
- Women's Transpire reviews (page 5)
- Women's Transpire reviews (page 6)
- Women's Transpire reviews (page 7)