FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "Very durable for work."
- Jeffrey: "I've worn this exact shoe for many years and hope they never go out of stock!"
- J: "I have had 6 pairs of these and wear every day to work in retail, hold up well, good grip and fit like a tennis shoe."
- Cynthia: "This is the second pair of these I bought for my husband. He loved the first pair so much I got him a second pair when I got a rewards certificate."
- James: "Replacing well liked pair that is worn out."
- Mary: "bought one a couple of weeks ago for work. Just love them. So I thought I'd buy another to be sure I can get another one just like it. So many companies( Like Nike for instance) continually discontinue a model that you like & force you to find another one which usually ends up, for me, buying from another company. Actually, that's exactly how we came to buy this shoe from you. You'd think they'd wise up!!!!!!!!!!"
- brian: "Very good quality durable shoe."
- Lisa: "Like the look and the color"
- Corinne: "my husband loves this shoe and wears it all the time with an added insole for arch support."
- Tricia: "My husband swears by these shoes! No lower back pain!"
- John: "Favorite shoe. Have owned many pair in the past."
- Christine: "Husband has a pair that are worn out - he love them."
- Gabrilel: "color"
- Suzanne: "fit well"
- Rebecca: "I bought a pair of these a while ago and LOVE them. They are so comfortable. I do a lot of hiking with the scouts. We are going on a 50 miler this summer and I wanted a great hiking shoe. These are going to be great!"
- Robert: "Needed hiking shoes"
- ernesto: "good shoes"
- Daniel: "Third Pair! Wear great through long walks and long submarine deployments (6-18hrs standing/short walking/pacing). Add Salomon kelvar replacement pull-laces for ease of on/off."
- Ken: "I have found these shoes to be very serviceable and comfortable to wear."
- Tom: "I HAVE PREVIOUS OWN THESE SHOES"
Steve asked: what is the length of the shoe lace for this shoe?
Sunfir asked: We got these Columbias in 12.5 Wide style and they fit so well my husband wants to get a second pair during the bogo event this month. I cannot find an option for any local store, or even online, to get these again in a WIDE. All sizes listed are only MEDIUM width. Can you help?
Lynne asked: I wear orthotics for my flat feet, so too much of an arch support is uncomfortable for me. Does this shoe have an arch support? And if it does, is it removable so I can slip my orthotics in instead?
Skip asked: is the columbia birkie trail shoe water resistent?
Jeff asked: Need the columbia burke trail in a 11.0 WIDE. Saw it n 1 of your stores can I order?
Roger asked: Is the shoe a slip on or do the laces need to be tied?