FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Antonietta: "My bridesmaid fell in love with not only the look but they are SO COMFORTABLE!"
- Bernadette: "For a wedding"
- T: "I have very wide feet and need a pain of heels for Prom. I'm hoping these work out."
- Sarah: "Wear to a Wedding"
- R: "As mother of the groom, I want a pretty shoe, but need a wide width. These fill the bill!"
- Tracey: "Need new silver shoes"
- Anissa: "Im a brides maid in my sisters wedding..like the style..hopefully there comfortable.."
- Nicole: "Wedding shoes"
- J: "Bridesmaid in upcoming wedding"
- Jodi: "It is my daughter's birthday. This will be her first pair of heels. I thought they were beautiful."
- D'Ann: "wedding color match extra wide platform"
savannah asked: do theses shoes run size small bc i usually wear a 10 but am wondering if i should get an 11?
- Roxanne: "Yes they do run small so I would get a bigger size"
- Debbie: "I wear between a 7 1/2 and 8. Since I got the WW I got the 8 because people said that the run short. I am glad I got the size 8. They were a little wide, but that make them more comfortable. They are beautiful shoes. I got them for my nephews wedding and I got many compliments on them. I will wear them again to a special occasion."
Hillary asked: What is a wide (D) example: 11.0 D Wide?
- Rhonda: "I bought these for my daughter's wedding and my feet were comfortable. I don't have extremely wide feet but they do tend to swell. The straps did not dig in even after my feet swelled. Very happy with these shoes."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D =Wide,W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"