FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sarah: "Wear to a Wedding"
- R: "As mother of the groom, I want a pretty shoe, but need a wide width. These fill the bill!"
- Tracey: "Need new silver shoes"
- Anissa: "Im a brides maid in my sisters wedding..like the style..hopefully there comfortable.."
- Nicole: "Wedding shoes"
- J: "Bridesmaid in upcoming wedding"
- Jodi: "It is my daughter's birthday. This will be her first pair of heels. I thought they were beautiful."
Hillary asked: What is a wide (D) example: 11.0 D Wide?
- Rhonda: "I bought these for my daughter's wedding and my feet were comfortable. I don't have extremely wide feet but they do tend to swell. The straps did not dig in even after my feet swelled. Very happy with these shoes."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D =Wide,W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"