FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Afusat: "Style and price"
- Wendy: "Trendy, chic, yet comfortable, affordable"
- Eleanor: "Comfort and color"
- Leda: "Like the style and color"
- Shirlely W: "great shoe sister has these also"
- O: "style, color"
- Theresa: "Style & Comfort"
- francine: "Looks like a stylish, comfortable work shoe."
Carol asked: so cute....Wear wedges for support now...have troube with high heels, tired legs, sore feet. But love these 3 inch heels....think they will be comfortable for a wedge convert?
- PATRICIA: "Actually, I ended up returning these shoes for a refund because the color wasn't what I had expected. I thought that pewter would be more of a dark metallic gray, but the shoes turned out to be more of a brownish gold which, unfortunately, did not go well with any of my clothes. So I did not keep them. However, had they been available in a red or navy blue, I probably would've exchanged them for a pair in another color because they were very comfortable when I walked indoors in them. You'll note that these shoes are slightly platformed. So the underside of your feet is cushioned.. Also, the heel is chunky enough to provide good ankle support. And although I didn't keep these shoes, I do own 2 other pairs of Aerosoles that have 3 inch heels that I wear to work regularly & I have never had problems with tired legs or sore feet. So I would suggest that you give these a try."
- Margaret: "It is very comfortable. I am on my feet a great deal of the day, and have not had any problems."
- Carol: "Thanks Mary and Janine V, I'm going to give them a try. Did you both order you normal size and width? I wear a 6.5"
- Mary J: "Yes, they are extremely comfortable. I have lots of trouble with the balls of my feet because I have a high arch, and these are one of the few styles of pumps that I can wear comfortably."
- milagros: "I absolutely love these shoes. They are very comfortable. "
- Janine: "These may look like wedge or a platform, but it's not actually. I thought so when I ordered them, but when I got them, I see that they're not. It looks like a platform front, but it's just the way the material is sewn. These are actually very comfortable. In fact, I'm wearing them today. They are high (for me) at 3 inches, but I wear them all the time, and usually without stockings. Very comfortable and a sturdy heal so it feels quite solid when you step. I highly recommend them."
Tori asked: Is this more gold? or gray in color?
- T: "Gold"
- Denise: "I would say more on the gray side. I actually sometimes wear them with gray slacks. And very comfortable."
- Iris: "My pair is definitely more brown gold. I really like them - they are pretty comfortable"
- Odalys: "Gold"
- Odalys: "Gold"
- Stephanie: "Gold. I wear it with brown."
- Damon: "More gold"
- Janine: "It's gold / taupe. It is so universal that I wore it all the time in the spring and summer and into early fall. So very comfortable and stylish. Love this shoe."