FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kathy asked: Is this a true patent or just a shiny leather? Patent seems really stuff to me.
- Brenda J: "patent"
- Lizanne: "They're not very stiff so I guess they're just a shiny leather. It took a few wearings to get comfortable with them,but now I can wear them 12 hours straight and my feet still don't kill me."
- Michelle: "i bought the black ones and they were shiny but not stiff. Really great shoes"
- Dana: "This not stiff leather. It is very shiny leather. I always get compliments when I wear therm. I walk alot at work & they are comfortable for hours of wear. "
- carol: "Kathy, the label at inside heel end reads: All man made materials. Don't let that throw you. Very comfortable and received many compliments on all (8) eight pairs that I own. My husband is typing this and I think he is going to kill me....lol. (8) !!!????"
- Rochelle: "Its more of a shiny leather, very flexible"
- zenobia: "Feels & looks more like leather. A very beautiful shoe that's also comfortable. "
- Donna: "The shoes I purchased were not a patent, they are a true brown leather, not like these."
- Kay: "Shiny leather"
- Susan: "it is more shiny leather. But it is soft and more giving than patent that I have had"