FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sherry: "Heard they were great."
- Lorena: "Nursing School clinicals"
- Laurie: "just giving them a try - liked the reviews and simple white."
- Penny: "researched"
- Karen: "Good walking shoe."
- Cynthia: "I have a pair now and they are the only sneakers that I can wear all day and my back does not bother me at all"
- Anita: "some one told me they are good walking school."
- Shari: "The only athletic shoe I can find that is comfortable for me is Ryka."
- vickie: "I only wear ryka they are the best shoe"
- Kathy: "I love the comfort of Ryka sneakers. I have had a pair of Sport Walker's for years and they hold up."
- Gloria: "Looked up Ryka and found your site. Your site had the sneaker I wanted in the size and color."
- Cathy: "I am on my feet all day at work, very comfortable shoe."
- J: "I have ordered them before and find them to be pretty comfortable"
Jan asked: What does Ryka rocker arch mean?
- Michele: "The best way I can describe the rocker arch--the bottom of the shoe has an outward curve to it. The curve assists in propelling your foot strike the correct stride as you walk. I have two different styles of the walker shoe and they are very comfortable for me, and lightweight."