FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "Like the way this brand fits my foot"
- Edith: "This brand has consistently fit, always comfortable and a good value."
- Laura: "Love this brand of shoes and your prices are AWESOME"
- Kay: "size availability"
- Mary: "It was the only shoe of ALL your shoes that came in a size 12. I wish I would have had more shoe styles to choose from but apparently I'm one of the few people who have big feet who buy Ryka shoes!!! I used to have more choice but stopped buying Ryka (even though I like Ryka) because of the poor selection of shoe styles in size 12."
- Laura: "I had another pair of Ryka's and found them to be very comfortable."
- LARRY: "MY WIFE HAD THIS STYLE PREVIOUSLY. IT IS THE BEST WALKING SHOE FOR HER DAILY ONE HOUR WALKS."
- Sandra: "These are the most comfortable shoe that i have ever worn. Need to make them in Wide size for my sister. great shoe"
- Charice: "I have found the Ryka brand of shoes to fit my foot better than others as well as providing the necessary support for my feet without having to use orthotics."
- Yvette: "I already have a pair and I like them. They fit just right!"
Suzanne asked: Are all Ryka footpads removable?
- Val: "Been wearing Ryka's for 15yr now. Love the fit of these shoes. I've had multiple pairs of walking & cross-trainers and all have had removable insoles allowing for orthotics or other insoles."
- Marie: "Yes, the insoles are removable. I kept the Ryka insole, and added a cushioned arch support. These shoes are very comfortable."
- Debbie: "I can't answer for all Ryka styles, but the two I have are removable. One purchased about 3 years ago and 1 just with 2 weeks (Ryka Women's Sport Walker Advance) do have removable footpads."
- Wendy: "All the ones I own have had removable insoles including this pair."
- deborah: "The footpads in my pair are removable."
- Candy: "I don't know about all Ryka footpads but the Ryka Women's Sport Walker Advance (Wht/Lake Blue/Navy) are removable & I have to say this is the first pair I have owned and are every comfortable."
- Nancy: "Every pair of Ryka's that I have owned in the last 7 years has had a removable insole, and I believe all Ryka's have the removable insole. My Ryka Mary Jane's also have a removable insole. Hope this answers your question."
- Cassandra: "Yes, the Sport Walkers that I have they are removeable."
Susan asked: The store does not have this model to try on for size. I tried a different Ryka shoe in the store, and it was extremely big -- I needed at least a size smaller. This is very unusual for me -- 99.9% of the time I wear 8 1/2. How does this she run?
- Maryann: "I'm also a size 8 1/2 however, I selected size 9 and they fit great."
- Debra: "This shoe fits me perfectly every time."
- Dorothy: "I have been very happy with my Ryka shoes. I, too, wear an 8 1/2 and i find they are true to size. Hope this helps you out."
- Maureen: "This shoe ran true to size for me, was very comfy. I ended up returning because there was more mesh area than what I was looking for. Other than that I thought it was a good shoe."
- Janice: "I believe this shoe runs true to size. I wear a 7 in a dress shoe, but I buy a 7.5 in sneakers. I tend to wear my sneakers a good amount of the time, walking my dog twice a day for 30 minutes each time as well as housecleaning and running errands. I think my feet tend to swell slightly because I'm on them so much so the 7.5 is very comfortable. I also change sneakers every 3 to 3.5 months. This is my 4th pair of Ryka and I would buy them again. So I would say that if you don't wear your sneakers as much as I do, you may want to get the size 7. Hope this helps!"
- Cheryl: "Hi Susan they fit true to size ! I wear a 9 1/2 simply love the shoe very comfortable! You should be able to order your correct size! Cheryl"
- Darlene: "I also normally wear an 81/2 in most shoes. In Ryka's in general, I need to go up a half size larger. But not all shoes from Ryka follow this pattern. I recently bought a "rocker" style, and the shoe was far too short. I believe the pair you have in mind, I purchased in a size 9."
- Natalie: "In my experience- this shoe runs true to size. I haven't had to adjust my sizing for this style. My question to you is about that different shoe you tried on- was it a walking shoe? Since Ryka specifically caters to what your foot does as you exercise- different styles fit your foot differently."