FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Liked the color."
- India: "I thought these would be good to work in and pretty good support."
- Susan: "color, style. I hope the fit and function work out."
- Shirley: "I wanted a shoe this color and I liked the reviews."
- Karen: "wanted a shoe with good arch support but not heavy for the gym"
- Barbara: "Comfortable shoes."
- Marleeta: "LIke the brand, the way they fit."
- Barb: "so my feet won't get soar"
- E: "recommended by Consumer Reports"
Sandi asked: I work as a bartender and am on my feet for 8 - 12 hours per day. I need a shoe that is both comfortable and has a lot of support as I am pretty flat footed. Is this shoe a great buy?
- Kelly: "Yes it is, very light weight. I work on my feet all day also but wished I had bought a bigger size. I think you will like them."
- Sharon: "I have a bad knee and this is the first pair of shoes I could wear right out of the box all day and feel heat at the end!! Very very comfortable for walking or standing in line too!! Money well spent!!"
- Linda J: "This is definitely the most UNcomfortable Ryka shoe I have ever bought. I have bought 2 or 3 other pairs of Rykas that were much more comfortable and had more support. My advice is to look for a running shoe. They are typically the most comfortable and lightest for being on your feet all day. If you want a shoe with more structure, New Balance has comfort and structure in their walking shoe line. Adding a cushioning and support insole is also an option. Even this did not help make this Ryka more comfortable. I tried it and finally donated the shoes to Goodwill."
- Ann: "I walk a lot and they are very comfortable. They have a flexible sole-unlike a running shoe. I wear a custom made orthotic in the shoe so not sure how they would be for flat feet. Also, they wear out fast-- 3-4 months. They are not that supportive as they get worn and get "flabby" fast."
- Linda: "The shoe is very comfortable and has a lot of support. I usually take a 6.5 shoe size with Ryka; and I have to ward you that these run a little smaller. I would order a 7 in the model, as my toe is hitting the front of the shoe."