FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kary: "already have the same shoe/style and they are worn, ordered them to replace my current work shoe, plus on sale!"
- Dwayne: "This is for my wife. She likes the style."
- Mary: "wore this brand in past and liked that it had a last that was madef or a woman's foot. decided to go back to it."
- Joyce: "Cute, comfortable shoes!"
- Cathy: "Replacing an identical pair"
- Jolynn: "comfortable"
- Laura: "Love this brand of shoes and your prices are GREAT!"
Joyce asked: I ware a 11 wide, please bring in 11 w in Ryka. Love Ryka!! Why don't you have wide or even 2 wide?
- Susan: "I returned these because although they were my size (11M) they were cut uncomfortably high in the back and pressed on the achilles tendon. They also made me look like I had platypus feet in front: very, very wide."
- Susan: "I returned these because although they were my size (11M), they were cut very high in the back and made me look like I had platypus feet: very, very wide up front."
- Leslie: "I was disappointed in the quality of this pair of Ryka shoes. I had previously bought a different pair of Ryka and loved them. This pair did not hold up as well as the first pair. The back plastic support near the heel and ankle wore through and became uncomfortable. I had never experienced this in a pair of shoes before. I wear a size 11 and have a narrow foot. I do not know about the wide sizes."
Beverly asked: Does this shoe have the Ryka narrower heel and wider base?
- Sally: "Yes they are the best work shoe I have found. I am on my feet 8 plus hours a day."
- Julia: "Yes, it does. It feels and fits like other Ryka shoes that I have. Hope this helps..."
- Shirley: "I would consider that it does as I have a narrow heal and wide foot. I wear these for walking on the tread mill and for working out with weights and they never move on my feet. I would recommend them."
- Marianne: "Yes, I think so. The base is wide but the heel does not slip, so it must be narrorer. That's the best I can do."
- Rebecca: "Yes, it does have the narrower heel and wider base."
- Grace: "The base is 4" wide and the heel is 3 and 1/4" wide. They are the most comfortable running shoes I have ever worn over a period of 30 years. I also wear them in an aerobice class with a lot of running. They are very light weight but provide a stable base for balance. I have 3 other Rykas and this is the standout. Good Luck"
- Margaret: "Yes. It has been my expereince that the Ryka brand tends to have a wider toe area than some of the other brand of athlectic shoes."
- Rebecca: "Yes"
- Michele: "The heel area is a bit larger than on my other Ryka shoes. But similar. The base of the shoe is a good wide base. However I find the top of the toe box rather tight on my feet. I need extra room across the top of my feet because of joint damage."