FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Beverly asked: Does this shoe have the Ryka narrower heel and wider base?
- Sally: "Yes they are the best work shoe I have found. I am on my feet 8 plus hours a day."
- Julia: "Yes, it does. It feels and fits like other Ryka shoes that I have. Hope this helps..."
- Shirley: "I would consider that it does as I have a narrow heal and wide foot. I wear these for walking on the tread mill and for working out with weights and they never move on my feet. I would recommend them."
- Marianne: "Yes, I think so. The base is wide but the heel does not slip, so it must be narrorer. That's the best I can do."
- Rebecca: "Yes, it does have the narrower heel and wider base."
- Grace: "The base is 4" wide and the heel is 3 and 1/4" wide. They are the most comfortable running shoes I have ever worn over a period of 30 years. I also wear them in an aerobice class with a lot of running. They are very light weight but provide a stable base for balance. I have 3 other Rykas and this is the standout. Good Luck"
- Margaret: "Yes. It has been my expereince that the Ryka brand tends to have a wider toe area than some of the other brand of athlectic shoes."
- Rebecca: "Yes"
- Michele: "The heel area is a bit larger than on my other Ryka shoes. But similar. The base of the shoe is a good wide base. However I find the top of the toe box rather tight on my feet. I need extra room across the top of my feet because of joint damage."