FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michael: "boss recommended these"
- Sue: "have used Ryka before, but ratings are not that good for this one, but will try loved my old ones have glued them back together numerous times"
rosemary asked: I have really flat feet. What walking shoe will fit best?
- Sandra: "Hi Rosemary, I bought a pair of Ryka Woman's Aqua shoe for my class in water aerobatics and they are VERY good for my flat feet. They give much more support then regular water shoes. I am very happy with them. Sincerely, Sandra R."
- Valerie: "Hi Rosemary. These are not walking shoes. They are for working out in water. Valerie"
- Rhonda: "Rosemary, I would not recommend these shoes for someone with really flat feet. For long term use you will need something with more arch support. If you are a avid runner they should be fine for any aqua events."
- Gaetana: "I ordered two pair of aqua fit shoes from two different sources, one being Ryka and the toggle was missing from both pairs. i subsequentle receiveed an e-mail saying that according to the warehouse the rest of the stock was perfect. I think it is unfortunate that Ryka is the only place to get water shoes."
- Adele: "The main reason for my purchase of the Ryka Women's Aqua Fit was for use when I am in a pool doing water exercises. They are great for this purpose. I have not tried wearing them for any other reason. I have stretched tendons in the arch of my right foot. I wear arch supports so whenever I am on my feet I have to have a shoe with a good support."