FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gaetana: "The style was just what I wanted. I like a tie shoe rather than a slipon."
- Miriam: "I have worn out a pair and need to replace"
H asked: Are these shoes true to size or do you need to go up half a size?
- Valerie: "I am a size 11 and wear size 11. Usually I go up a size in exercise shoes but am not having any problems with same size this time. Love the shoes. Have had them for 4 months. Hope this helps."
- Janice: "The size seems pretty true but the elastic cord (lace) is much too tight with out the ability to extend the cord."
- Yonghwa: "true size"
- Rhonda: "Yes, These shoes are true to size. I typically wear a 7.5, that is what I purchased, and they fit like a glove."
- Sandra: "I would say go up a half size. I had worn a size 10 but I bought a size 11 and they fit very good."
- Judy: "I ordered my usual size and they fit fine!"
- TERRY: "These shoes are pretty true to size, although, I thought maybe I should have ordered a half size larger, but I think they would have been too big. I wish the "laces" had been longer."
- Velia: "The shoes for me were true to size. I wear a size 10 in flats and ordered a size 10 for the Aqua Fit shoe. I love the shoes. I use them for my aqua class. The shoes provide a wonderful amount of cushion and I can jump up and down to no end without any back pain. The shoes fit very well."
SUE asked: DO THESE SHOES HAVE GOOD ARCH SUPPORT?
- Maggie: "yes, they do and they're very comfortable in the water."
- Sandra: "Yes, these shoes have sufficient arch support. Just the whole make of the shoe helps stablize the foot very well. In my everyday shoes I use arch supports because I have a fallen arch in my left foot. I was so happy to find these shoes for my water classes."
- Valerie: "Hi Sue, I love the Ryka Women's Aqua Fit 4. I would say the arch support is average. If you need a really good arch support, this may not be the shoe for you. I wonder if you could put in your own arch support? Otherwise I love the shoes. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information."
- TERRY: "These shoes had a good arch support for me. I do have a wide foot and tend to have a high instep which makes the shoe fit a little tight across the top. I've used them for several months and have noticed the last couple of months they are getting slippery in the pool. I wear my shoes twice a week all year long. I wold buy these again. Hope that helps"