FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tish Renee: "wide 1/2 size"
- Hanna: "I really wanted some boat shoes and these were a cute color for a great price! Plus they came in wide."
- M: "They look comfortable and come in the desired color."
- Lauren: "They look like the expensive Sperry's but without the expensive price."
- Catherine: "liked the look"
- Sarah: "I have been looking for navy boat shoes everywhere. These are the first I have found and they're a good price!"
- Katie: "Replace my worn down shoes and cute style for summber"
- Paula: "They look fun & fashionable for my line of work."
- diane: "liked the style and color. came in a narrow width."
- Becky: "I just love the look of these and how they look with a collared shirt and skinny jeans."
- Susan: "They are one of the few boat shoes I can find in size 11 and narrow. I hope they work out."
- B: "Looking for a boat shoe that wasn't as expensive as true sperry's but still looked the part."
- Margaret: "Navy to go with summer casual outfits"
- Pauline: "The style is cute for spring/summer. It looks comfortable."
- Jessica: "to match an outfit"
Pam asked: Do these boat shoes fit tight and where is the closest famous foot wear store near lima Ohio ?
- Kate: "Wouldn't say they're tight... Comfortable fit right away...bought my regular size. They stay on and feel great"