FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ashley: "Cute pair of shoes that can be worn this spring!"
- Paula: "They look fun & fashionable for my line of work"
- Katherine: "They got good reviews and fit narrow"
- Lisa: "Looks comfortable."
- S: "Good looking she for a working teenager. (daughter) and reasonably priced."
- Tavara: "Daughter's preference"
- Dawn: "It came in wide width."
- Etidal: "I bought this exact pair a while ago and wore them all the time and needed a new pair."
Kelly asked: Do these seem to run big or small? Do they fit closer to sneakers or flat dress shoes? I ask because I wear a 9 1/2 in sneakers but a 10 in dress shoes. I'm not sure which size to order!
- Barbara: "The pair I got ran small..I wear a 10, so I ordered a 10, but my toes catch on the tips, so I can't wear them. They fit like flat dress shoes, but they aren't fancy enough for dress or work casual clothing, looks good with very casual clothing. I suggest you try the size 10's. I hope they work out for you!"
- Alicia: "They were for my daughter and all she said was they fit? So I would say true to size. Sorry couldn't get more info from her, she's away at college and shoes are at home."
- Etidal: "I wear a 8.5-9 in most shoes (not including sneakers) and bought a 9. After like a few hours to "break them in" they fit perfectly. If you like your shoes a little loose (easily slip in/out) then get the upper size. "
- CLAIRE: "I wear the same, I got a 10. They're comfortable but where your foot bends the side from the sole are coming apart on mine and I don't wear them that much. I just bought a Ralph Lauren shoe kind of like this one and those are much better"
- Jennifer: "True to size... I'm surprised that you wear smaller in sneakers... I'm usually the other way around. I wear 11 in Dress and 12 in sneakers. The 11 fit good in me in this shoe. "
Katherine asked: For those of you with narrow feet, did you order a narrow width? Or does the medium fit narrow as well?
- Sandra: "I have narrow feet and I ordered the medium fit and it worked great"
- Frankie: "My daughter's feet are narrow and the medium fits her just perfect...they are not your average wide fit....it is medium and the shoe should fit you just fine.....we have had no problem....the shoe is made quality good...."