FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- chris: "i like them"
- Freddie: "Love Dr Martins"
- eric: "One of the few Docs w/ out the yellow stitching at the bottom. These boots last FOREVER even under daily heavy use. Whatever they cost, it's usually worth it. Polo boots cost much more and wear out in under a year. Docs last 10+ EASILY and still look great over time."
- Peter: "I needed a pair of hikers to replace the Dr. Marten's Hikers that I had for almost 9 years. (Wore 'em out!) Can't beat Dr. Marten's for comfort and style!!"
- Rory: "Needed a new style boot in black. Highly rated."
- Brandon: "I wanted a nice pair of black boots for work."
- Tory: "Always love Doc Martens and these are the one pair without the yellow stitching."
- Todd: "These are great boots. Stylish, great looking and well made."
Jon asked: I have read conflicting answers regarding actual color. Are they black or a really dark brown?
- Rory: "There are 2 different colors. Black & Brown The black ones are as what advertised. Great boot btw just buy some polish cause the scuff easily."
- cynthia: "black"
- Cyndie: "They ate black"
- russell: "black as black gets."
- mark: "They are definitely black. "
- Rob: "Dark grey. Not a true black "
- Jesse: "Look more rustic or antique black... Like a worn black, slightly brown. I like them, but the do take on a distressed look easily. They can be wiped down with a damp cloth or your hand to restore the scuffs..."